Super Star at Serhant
My Brooklyn Townhouse Tour with Nyasia C from Youtube. Like, Follow and Subscribe to Nyasia's channel for more home tours.
In this 3 part tour, find out what $800,000 will get you in Brooklyn vs Queens. Youtuber Nyasia C shares homes from all over the country on her channel daily.
It’s the fourth week in row that the Mortgage Bankers’ Association weekly survey, known as the purchase index, has reported gains in home loan applications. Real Deal explains it here.
My Work From Home Tips
After so many years of working from home, there is no doubt that I can show you a few tricks to productivity and balance. Check out what's been working for me. Be safe out there.
Money Matters with Tricia Lee
Our popular women's financial series had tons of take-a-ways but one of the most popular was our Money Matters workbook
by far. Download the workbook here for view some of the workshop exercises.
Our Money Matters with Tricia Lee event drew a crowd over over 197 women (and 12 men) to Compass NYC Headquarters in Flatiron where industry experts provided bullet point tools on how to become financially fit. Contact us for details on our next event.
Our Money Matters with Tricia Lee event drew a crowd over over 197 women (and 12 men) to Compass NYC Headquarters in Flatiron where industry experts provided bullet point tools on how to become more financially fit. Guest speakers like Tiffany Aliche (The Budgetnista), private developer, Deborah Wright (DP Wright Investment Group), Finance and Accounting PHD professor, Stephanie Mason, Statefarm branch owner, Rey Palanco and Attorney & Managing Partner at The Cook Law Group, Candice Cook Simmons provided an evening of unfiltered finance education, best next steps and a group commitment to enter the new year with a refreshed approach to money and ownership. It was one of my most powerful events and I can't wait to bring this back to New York City in 2020.
Note: Our 2020 event date was scheduled for March 19th but was postponed indefinitely due to the Covid-19 crisis and New York City social distancing requirements. #stayhome
· Deep clean and de-clutter! Everything should be clean and stripped down. Only keep things that you want on hand.
· Neutralize the decor in your space. Buyers cannot see beyond bold colors, outdated decor or clutter so they need to see themselves living there.
· Create empty space, get rid of extra furniture, clear corners and remove extra equipment.
· Minimize shelves, items on all counter, ledges or tables.
· Set out light smell good plug-in, diffusers or candles.
·In the bathrooms, remove plungers and supplies in bathroom. Only a decorative hand soap, hand towel and trash bin should be present.
· Put away all toiletries, personal items and jewelry and ensure all counters are clear.
· Open doors, blinds, drapes and turn on all lights.
· Clean front door and entrance way.
· Leave the home and leave the area.
Preparing to sell your home includes various steps. If you are ready to list your home, contact us to set up a in-home evaluation and listing presentation.
Sign up for the monthly newsletter